Stratarama have take the Strata Community Association (SCA) Respect Pledge and joined SCA in advocating for respectful, harmonious, community living.
We feel that this pledge represents the best of our intentions towards each other, our Clients and Suppliers. We believe that participants in a strata corporation deserve to be treated with these ideals always in mind. We encourage all with whom we interact to work together with this same respect and harmony.
We support and foster leadership behaviours that encourage respect
- Respect – We pursue respect with energy and persistence and are respectful under all conditions.
- Integrity – We stand for honest and ethical moral principles and stand united for situational challenges and choosing the right thing to do over the easy thing to do.
- Intolerance – We do not tolerate others who are disrespectful and we will call them out respectfully when they behave inappropriately.
- Self-Awareness – We are aware of our own actions and the eff ect that they have on others.
- Self-Regulation – We maintain awareness and self-control of emotion, behaviour and decision making.
- Empathy – We invite the perspective of others and consider feelings and thoughts that may be different to our own. We are compassionate and respectful of differences that may exist between us.
- Trust – We welcome differences of opinion and healthy debate and we ensure that all voices feel safe to be heard. We aim to build relationships of trust based on mutual understanding for the greater community good.
- Honesty – We are open and transparent in our dealings.
- Due Diligence – We understand the financial, strategic and other implications of our actions.
- Good Faith – We act in the best interests of owners and their representatives and we demonstrate accountability for our actions.
- Fairness – We will avoid bias and discrimination, and act impartially and fairly