When it comes to the health and safety of people, we understand that prevention and risk minimisation is of utmost importance. The current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has been developing quickly and in various ways has impacted upon the daily life of everyone.
Across Australia, all health organisations (including SA Health) are aiming to slow the spread of the virus by social distancing in order to reduce the impact on the community, hospitals, and those particularly vulnerable.
Stratarama’s response to the ongoing situation, will continue to evolve based on the recommendations of the Government authorities and SA Health. At this point in time we will be encouraging social distancing to minimise contact between people.
In the short term, what does this mean for Stratarama?
- We will make contact with Clients and associates via phone or email unless face to face appointments are absolutely essential.
- Before a face to face appointment is made, for the safety of all, we will be asking some basic questions, such as, whether you have any signs of illness, have recently travelled, or been in contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19.
- Encouraging washing hands/hand sanitiser before and after the face to face meeting
- During the face to face meeting, we will sit 1.5 metres apart and avoid physical contact.
Open for Business
We are not shutting down and will be continuing to work. We encourage you to reach out to us by email or phone if you have any queries or believe we can be of assistance.
Please bear in mind that our phones may be busier than usual so please leave a message if you cannot get through and we will return your call. Please do email where suitable.
Our systems have been set to provide access via laptop and as such COVID-19 will not prevent us from accessing your details and continuing to provide the valuable service you expect.
Effectively it is business as usual when contacting Stratarama.
After hours emergency assistance can still be facilitated.
It is our goal to ensure the continued running of your Corporation with as minimal impact as possible. Ask us about our options for meeting with no or minimal contact.
In light of social distancing policies and business slow down, it is possible that some maintenance works may take longer than usual. Please be patient and treat all trades with the high level of respect and safety we would expect ourselves. These measures have been put in place to protect everyone.
Whilst COVID-19 is causing havoc, it is now more important than ever to be mindful, respectful and look out for one another with-in our smaller strata or community properties. Support each other. We promote Health and Safety above all else, however we encourage you to assist your neighbour where possible.
Please remain calm, most cases of COVID-19 are not severe. The elderly and those with serious ailments and conditions are most at risk of complications. It is therefore imperative that we all limit our exposure to others in the community who may be more at risk via social distancing and good hygiene.
- cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow or tissue (then dispose properly)
- wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or more, often. This includes but not limited to food preparation (before, after and during), eating, bathroom visits.
- use hand sanitisers where possible which are alcohol based
clean and disinfect surfaces regularly
- when sick, avoiding contact with others in all respects
- keep a distance of 1.5 metres or more away from other people wherever possible
- stay at home when you are unwell (self isolate)
- minimise contact with people you know could be susceptible or at a higher risk of other complications. This would include older people, elderly, pre-existing health conditions or immune system deficiencies.
Please find below a 90 Second video from WHO (the World Health Organisation)
PLEASE do not contact STRATARAMA for updates on the Corona Virus COVID-19. Instead please follow the below links from the appropriate authorities:
- Australian Government Department for Health
- Australian Government Department for Health Information Guide
- SA Health
- Call the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080
- Coronavirus and me – An explanation for for 3 – 6 year olds